Yes, you read that right. Ten books bearing the Tori Carrington name will become available in various formats this year. From BLAZING BEDTIME STORIES, Vol III last month, the connecting three Blaze titles PRIVATE SESSIONS, storiesfullcoverlrgPRIVATE AFFAIRS and PRIVATE PARTS later in the year, to the paperback edition of WORKING STIFF – Sofie Metropolis #4 in March, and a brand spanking new Sofie Metropolis hardcover later this year, we would have been thrilled with these six titles alone. But we’re happy to report that Harlequin is also reissuing our RT Award-Winning Silhouette Special Edition THE WOMAN FOR DUSTY CONRAD in their Special 50-Book Men in Uniform Collection, and our 3-Book Blaze miniseries SLEEPING WITH SECRETS, with the first title Forbidden available as a fee e-Book download this summer, followed by a two-in-one paperback of Indecent and Wicked the following month. These four reissues are particularly special to us because they’re all set here in NW Ohio, with the miniseries set exclusively in Toledo, Ohio. For more information on all ten, go to www.toricarrington.net.

Unfortunately, I finally succumbed to the nasty virus making the rounds, so I don’t know how much I’ll be able to respond today. But I did want to give you a nice incentive to post! How about one of our books, any of our books, to one lucky poster by day’s end, up to and including any from our Sofie Metropolis series or our January BLAZING BEDTIME STORIES that includes fellow TrailBlazer Tawny Weber? No special requirements. A ‘hello’ is all that’s necessary…although we hope you’ll say more. ;D

Post now for a chance at one of our titles. Good luck!

50 Responses to “Ten Titles in 2010!”
  1. Lynn G. says:

• Wow! Didn’t see your post this a.m., Lynn. Sorry about that!

Hmm…so should I assume you’re to blame for my being sick now? Just joshin’. Glad you’re past it. At this point, all I can do is dream about doing the same…

2. roula kambouroglou says:

Hi Lori! I hope you feel better soon! :-D

3. Michele O says:

:-O OH no! Not the VIRUS! Nasty thing. It’s time for it to leave you, post haste.
    I hope you feel better soon! (W)

Wow, Great news! Congratulations on all these exciting developments!
    And you put this all together feeling the way you do? I’m impressed.

I hope you get LOTS of comments today. :-)

4. (F) (L) (F) I send you lots of hugs from Mexico! And lots of love! ;0) (F) (L) (F)

;-)

5. LOL! See, that’s what happens when you procrastinate and Mr. Virus strikes: you completely forget what you were originally going to post. Yeesh. Here I was planning this romantic slant in honor of Valentine’s Day. Ah, well. I don’t think either of us are feelin’ it right now, anyway. Me, for obvious reasons, Tony, well, because I look a fright and a half…

;-)

6. Lynn G. says:

Hope you get over that nasty bug pretty quick! I had it not that long ago…..yuck! Congrats on the new books AND the reissues too!!

7. Marianne says:

I’ve only just begun reading Blaze … and am enjoying them quite a bit. ;-)

I’m sorry you’re sick. ;-( There are some nasty-bad germs going around this year. Hang in there!!

8. Alina Duffer says:

Lori, you poor thing! Well I hope you feel better soon. And look at it this way, you may not have made this a romantic post for Valentine’s day, but hopefully by Valentine’s day you will be back to your normal beautiful self and Tony can spoil you, lol! Drink lots of fluids and get some rest! (F) (*)

9. Oh my goodness — TEN! That’s awesome. You will be very busy with all of that promo. :)

I hope you beat that bug back soon!

Sam

Hi Lori and Tony,

My husband has that bug too. I hope you feel better soon. 10 books!!! Fantastic news.

Hugs,
    Tammy

11. Laney4 says:

Hi!

I’m tired just thinking about ONE book let alone TEN! Way to go, guys!

I hope you beat the bug soon. I thought I got off the hook this time around because I got the dreaded cold sore. I would much rather look terrible (with the cold sore) and feel fine than look fine and feel terrible, but that’s just me. Anyway, since I got the cold sore, I figured I’d feel great. Not the case this time. Look terrible; feel terrible. Doesn’t seem fair to me!

They say misery loves company, but I don’t. While I’m having my chicken noodle soup for lunch, I’ll be thinking of you and wishing you a speedy recovery!
    Thanks for another great blog (and giveaway). Get well soon.

12. Jacquie D says:

So sorry you’re not feeling well–send cyber chicken soup to you!
    xox Jacquie

13. Amy says:

(C) What a great year you’ve got ahead of you! Love the contest too! Feel better, the bug can’t keep you down long!

14. Michelle says:

You two just ROCK!!!!!!!!
    I just finished Bedtime Stories Vol III….LOVED it!!!
    Ten books this year!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!
    Stay safe, warm and get better!! Love you guys!!
    Michelle (L) (L)

15. Teresa W. says:

Hoping you feel better soon! tWarner419@aol.com

Get Well Soon! (*) Hate those nasty germs…

17. Thanks for the well wishes, Teresa and Colleen!

‘Kay, energy levels are dipping low so I’m gonna go see what Tony’s cooking for dinner (yes, we eat at 1 p.m. ;D), and take a much needed nap. Will be checking in with y’all again later. Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do. Which right now, I only feel it fair to warn you, is a whole lot… :-S

18. Nicole S says:

Hope you feel better soon! Get plenty of rest.

19. chey says:

Get plenty of rest and fluids. Feel better soon.

Wow, 10 books! I can’t wait.

20. kim h says:

yes got the comput bug tooo yuck hate it

cognrats on the books love them blazes
    cant wiat for more

Get better and happy valentine days all (W) (C) (L) (W)

21. Donna M says:

Wow, Tony & Lori, you must have bony fingers from writing all those books! I can’t wait to start reading all of them. (*) (Y) (W)

Lori, I hope you are feeling better soon. Maybe a good nap will help. Once you are feeling better you both must be ready for a break. :-)

Feel better soon. Congrats on the upcoming releases.

23. Summer says:

Get better soon! I don’t know what took me so long to read my first Tori Carrington, but in December I took Restless off my TBR shelf and fell in love with Gauge. Can’t wait to read more.

24. Cathy Phillips says:

Hope you’re feeling better soon and that Tony doesn’t get it. Eat lots of chicken soup and get plenty of rest. Congrats on the 10 books!

25. Rhonda Coca says:

Feel real better soon. Congrats on all the releases. (F) (F) (F)

26. Sue Barton says:

Virus begone!!

No fair feeling sick when there are so many good reasons to party in February. V-Day, Mardi Gras, Chinese New Year — get well soon!

27. Tracy B. says:

With all of the writing you guys do, when do you have time for FB? Seriously, I’m thrilled that I’ve gotten to know the two of you through that networking site, especially since I’m a huge fan of your books. (F) Hope you feel better soon, Lori! I still have all of those DVDs in case you really get bored.

28. Kathy Sweeney says:

Big Fan. HUGE. I think I may have all of yours, but need to check the backlist.

29. Debra Varva says:

I love your stories. They are romantic and sexy and make me smile.

30. EllenToo says:

Congratulations on having so many blazing books coming out this year. (Y) Sorry to hear you are under the weather ;-( . Hope what ever it is goes away soon and stays away.

31. Lois says:

Hello. . . but I am going to write more. ;) First off, feel better soon. . . but wow, 10 books, that’s definitely a lot of writing. But sure doesn’t mean we have to wait very long for a future one by you guys! :)

Lois

32. Aw, thanks, guys! I really wanted to respond to you each individually, but I’m afraid the fates are making me pay for pushing it too hard, too fast today. My energy levels are at an all time low and I’m going to dive back under the blankets with the remote right after I finish writing this.

It’s awesome that you’ve all come out. Thank you, thank you, a thousand times thank you. Not only for your kind words, but your warm wishes. You guys ROCK!!

(L) (L) (L)

33. Jody F. (Joder) says:

Congrats on such a productive year! It’s no wonder you’re now sick, you need to rest more. Feel better soon!

34. Linda Henderson says:

Congratulations on your 10 books coming out this year, I can’t wait to read them. Hope you get back on your feet soon.

35. Paula R. says:

Lori, you have given me mucho incentive to post today. But first, I really hope you kick this cold to the curb soon. Take care of yourself okay. Definitely remain in bed, under the covers and get yourself a hot “toddy.”

Now, I don’t have some of the titles you mentioned, I discovered you late, but I am eager to get my hands on them. I love your books. If you guys haven’t read Tori’s books, you are missing out. See you later!

Peace and love,
    Paula R.

36. Lauren says:

Hi Lori.

Aw i hope you feel better soon, at least in time for Valentine’s day.
    Wow! Ten books is a lot, congratulations on all the releases, i’ll definitely be on the lookout for the Private miniseries. Blazing Bedtime Stories is on my TBR list, it sounds great!

Get well soon (F) Lauren.

37. I was only introduced to Blaze just a year ago. Bedtime stories always makes the best stories something to help your dreams along and something to wake up to…even better if you wake up to the man of your dream ;-)

Tianna

38. Sorry for the delay, guys… The names are going into Tony’s hat… I’m closing my eyes and sticking my hand in… Swirling them around… Selecting one…

Drumroll… And the winner is…MICHELLE!!! See original post below. Send us an email at toricarrington@aol.com with your snail mail addy and your choice and we’ll get the book right out, sweetie! Need help deciding? Go to our booklist at http://www.toricarrington.net/bibliography.htm

Congrats again! And thanks to everyone for coming out. You guys are the BEST!

(L) (K) (L) (K) (L)

Michelle says:
    February 4, 2010 at 12:18 pm (Edit)
    You two just ROCK!!!!!!!!
    I just finished Bedtime Stories Vol III….LOVED it!!!
    Ten books this year!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!
    Stay safe, warm and get better!! Love you guys!!
    Michelle