I’m finishing up my next Blaze and then it’ll be time for movies!  And housecleaning.  But let’s talk movies!  What have I missed?  What should I see?  Any suggestions?

16 Responses to “Movies!”

“My Week With Marilyn”….the acting is AMAZING and I have no idea why it wasn’t nominated for an oscar.

2. Marcie R says:

I don’t go to the movies often though some friends want to see One For The Money. I’m not sure I do. If I read the book (or in this case books) I don’t want to see the movie and vice versa.

I did hear Brides Maids (which is on DVD) is absolutely hilarious.

• One for the Money has some awful reviews, but I do love the books. Now Bridesmaids, I’ve actually seen. Hated it. I can’t figure out why people like it. I thought Hangover was funny and it’s described as a female Hangover, but some of the potentially funny bits went on too long and other situations irritated me.

• Marcie R says:

Oh my gosh – my friend said she laughed very hard during Brides Maids.

I’ve always been a fan of the X-Men movies. And then my fave which I can watch time and time again – You’ve Got Mail. Meg Ryan is so adorable in that movie.

3. Dawn Staniszeski says:

Ides of March and Dream House were good and then there is “UP” very cute!!

4. Donna McClure says:

I recently watched Horrible Bosses on DVD. The language is terrible but there are some good one liners & funny moments. One still had me chuckling the next day. I’ve also recently watched The Kennedy’s from the HBO mini series. That was good. Brought back a lot of memories for me as I was in my early 20’s when JFK was killed. My cousin said The Decendants is very good but I haven’t seen it. If you haven’t seen The Help I highly recommend that one. Sooo good. I read the book first which helped understand the movie better.

Have fun watching some good films. :)

5. Linda Henderson says:

Real Steel is pretty good and my daughter says the Warrior is one of the best movies she has ever seen. I haven’t watched it yet because I’m not a fight fan. I have seen Real Steel and it was pretty good. Still a fight movie but it’s robots.

• How are you doing, Linda? I haven’t heard about Warrior. When Real Steel was in the theaters, I just couldn’t take another fight movie, even with robots. Maybe now I can. :)

• Linda Henderson says:

I’m not doing too bad, I’m not looking forward to storm season getting here soon but we’re saving for a storm shelter. Warrior is about cage fighting, which once again I’m not a fan and actually neither is my daughter. Her husband rented it and they watched it and she was so impressed with the movie they bought it. She recommends it to everyone.

6. Donna McClure says:

Hello again,

I saw The Decedants today! I had to come back to tell you don’t miss this one. It was very good. George Clooney is sooooo good in the part. :)