A HUGE con0313-9780373797431-bigwgratulations to Tawny Weber, the first Blaze author to hit the USA Today Bestseller list! A SEAL’S SURRENDER is #118!!

I’m sure you are all breaking out the bubbly and chocolate to celebrate with her. (Yes, I follow Tawny on Facebook and I know she treated herself to cupcakes or cookies, something yummy, when she heard the good news.) After you’ve raised your glass to Tawny, I hope those of you who haven’t purchased A SEAL’S SURRENDER race to your keyboards/bookstores and order a copy. Eden is one of those heroines that readers (myself included) love spending time with. And Cade, the hero?  He is just plain HOT. As a fan of Tawny’s books, I’m not at all surprised to see her gracing the USA Today list. And I’ve already ordered my copy of Tawny’s latest MIDNIGHT SPECIAL, which includes a reprint of one of my all-time favorite Tawny Weber Blaze stories, COMING ON STRONG.

Please join me in congratulating Tawny!!

17 Responses to “Tawny Weber’s A SEAL’s Surrender a USA Today Bestseller!”
  1. Patsy L Roberts says:

WOO HOO Way to go Tawny!!! Congrats :woot:

2. Katie says:

Yey Tawny!

3. Birgit Davis-Todd says:

Congratulations to Tawny from all of us at Harlequin! It’s a wonderful book and I’m so glad the readers agree. Cheers!

4. Jo Leigh says:

Congratulations, Tawny! Fantastic!

5. Brenda Chin brenda says:

Congratulations, Tawny!!!! :D

6. Tawny Weber Tawny Weber says:

Oh wow, thank you SO SO much, Sara :-D You are such a sweetie.

And thank you, everyone, for the wonderful congratulations and support and whoohoos!!! I’m ecstatic, and still a little giddy. I might have O.D’d on jelly beans in my celebration, though. I think I’m going to have to switch to champagne :-)

7. OMG OMG OMG! THE USA TODAY!!
    CONGRATULATIONS , MS. BESTSELLER!!!!
    SO deserved! GO TAWNY!!!

8. I loved both the SEAL books – and I’m SO PROUD of Tawny for making the bestseller list! Just finished Midnight Special and Coming On Strong today – OMG what wonderful books. Can I just say I LOVE this line? :love:

• Tawny Weber Tawny Weber says:

Big, big hugs and thanks, Christine :-D You are so sweet!!! I’m so excited that you enjoyed the books this much! And hey, this line ROCKS!!! Blaze is the beez kneez!

9. Kaelee says:

Congratulations Tawny ~ Really enjoyed both books.