August always makes me want to glut on books!  In part because I’ve usually just returned from the Romance Writers of America national conference and am filled with book love, but also because it’s the last month of summer here and I feel like I need to read as much as I can before life gets busy again :-D  How about you? What are you reading this week?  beach books

8 Responses to “What Are You Reading?”
  1. Laney4 says:

I am catching up on some library books before continuing with my romances. Just finished Carol Burnett’s CARRIE AND ME and Tina Fey’s BOSSYPANTS and am starting a couple of Steve Smith/Red Green books.

2. Patsy L Roberts says:

Barabra Freethy’s All A Heart Needs. Her Callaway series is REALLY Good!

I have actually been reading a bunch of Harlequin books lately… the last one was Angi Morgan’s Navy Seal Surrender. :D

I just finished Secret Obsession by Robin Perini. Loved it. Then I read The Bet by Rachel Van Dyken. It was okay. Next up is The Wharf by Carol Ericson, then I want to read more Blaze books.

5. Kimh says:

Then came you Jill shalvis
    Anya July winners, thanks

At the moment, I’m reading books that have movies coming out, but I have one more to finish and then, I’m back to romances!

7. Marcy Shuler says:

TRUE BLUE COWBOY by Marin Thomas.

8. Laurie G says:

I’ve switched from historicals to contemporaries. I finished ONE IN A MILLION by Jill Shalvis, FROM THIS MOMENT ON & I ONLY HAVE EYES FOR YOU by Bella Andre, THE BEST MAN by Kristan Higgins, SUMMER DAYS by Susan Mallery , ALL I EVER WANTED by Marie Force and BIG SKY RIVER and BIG SKY MOUNTAIN by Linda Lael Miller.

I also finished reading several PRESENTS by Kate Hewitt, Helen Brooks, Cathy Williams, Kim Lawrence and Carol Marinelli.

Next up BLAZES!